Thursday, February 5, 2015

My Home Away from My Home Away from Home

Friday 6 February 2015

My bed is too hard at the hotel, but luckily I had better rest. It seems the drivers were kind enough to obey the rule of not honking horns in the central area last night.

International Medical Centre:
The trip via taxi was similar to that on the way from the airport - a roller coaster ride of close calls and honking. I have decided I will not drive here, but it’s great being on the other side of the road, preparing me for the US.

The Medical Check was very interesting, yet not as crazy as I was warned - “Mouse Maze” - by the other new teachers at the hotel. It was a bit of a scavenger hunt going from one room to another, but to me it was all part of the fun experience of China.

I had not seen fish this shape before - they look like oranges! -Medical Centre Lobby






Apartment hunting:
Stay Tuned - happening in a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment