The shopping here is crazy. I'm not a shopper really, and here is not the place to start because I foresee it being a little too addictive.
There seems to be endless walkways of retail, and I wouldn't call it therapy, because my feet hurt afterward.
Tienhe Sports Stadium has an subterranean shopping mall that you would have to walk miles to cover, yet I still couldn't find a decent belt ;)
Alex informed me that if it has a price-tag I can't bargain, but it was a little too late because, according the the policeman that kindly helped carry mine to my building, I had already paid too much for my peach tree. I didn't bargain hard enough.
Peach blossom trees and cumquat trees with fruit are used to decorate entrances or rooms and are used to hang the red enveloped from for gifts for New Year luck.
I bought mine for my Housewarming New Year Party. It's far too big and I don't really know whether I should keep it. I would need to give it to someone who will care for it because it has roots. I don't want to commit herbicide. You'll see it in my video (private link, please email or fb me if you want the link - will film it landscape next time too).
According to reviews, the party was great. I just wanted a subdued party to show off my cute place and get to know a few of my workmates, so mission accomplished.
Thanks for all who came if you're reading this. The gatherings can only get better now!
No comments:
Post a Comment